Thursday, December 23, 2004

Found this new site... www.boogster.com

Been looking at some other poker sites to join lately and came upon this money site... http://www.boogster.com. You can get free poker books, gift certificates and even poker tracker. I decided to signup through this site for Party Poker and get the free poker tracker. Maybe this could help me improve my game. Supposedly it gives you tendancies of other players you are playing against online. So if someone always bluffs during a certain situations, poker tracker tells you. I decided to try out Party Poker. I was able to get my free poker tracker in about a day. These guys at boogster.com are quick. I'm looking into signing up for Pacific Poker and Bodog. I've heard good things about them and will give it a try after testing Party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home