Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm back...

After a long hiatus, I'm back. Poker has definitely slowed down for me -- both live and online. I made a fantastic run online and cashed out $800. I treated myself to a Sharp Aquos 15" LCD for my kitchen and bought a LV purse for my wife. After I cashed out, I gave a little back. It was much tougher to win and I was getting screwed left and right. Getting rivered every other hand. I think the online games know when you take their money and run. Every now and then, I make a nice run and escape with a few hundred dollars but when i start playing again it becomes very tough to win. The online sites must give you some and take some back. After I lost a little back, I decided to take it slow and concentrate on another poker endeavour...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home